next Williamsburg Civic Association will be held on Thursday, Oct. 25
from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM at Nottingham Elementary School (in the
library), 5900 Little Falls Road, Arlington, VA 22207. The meeting
agenda can be found below and in the Oct. 2018 newsletter:
- County Update
The Honorable Erik Gutshall, Member, Arlington County Board
- Neighborhood Conservation
Jonathan Levine, WCA Rep. to Arlington County Neighborhood Conservation Advisory Committee
- Restructuring of Arlington Co. Police Dept.
Corporal Beth Lennon, Arlington County Police Department
- The Neighborhood Conservation Plan, dated 2/1/17, can be found here.
- Please pay your dues. The civic association is running
low on funds. Only about 10% of households in the civic
association are current with their dues. Dues are $10 per household. Please fill out this form
and send it with your
check, payable to "Williamsburg Civic Association," to our
treasurer, Jim Toronto (3577 N. Powhatan Street, Arlington, VA
22213). You may also pay at meetings.
- Consider joining our e-mail distribution list: If you have not done so already, please join our Yahoo! Groups e-mail distribution list (groups.yahoo.com/group/arlington_wca).
This is a great way for us to communicate with each other (via e-mail
or the Yahoo! Groups Website). Once you join the group, anyone
can post a message or respond to a post. When you are joining,
please tell us, as a minimum, your FIRST and LAST NAME, and WHERE YOU
LIVE (either the street and/or address). This helps us prevent spammers
from joining the group. As of Sep. 2017, we have about 300 members.